Saturday, March 26, 2011

I wrote this, for myself.

I ever, never, imagine that I had already begun to change my 'course-of-life' so rapidly and fast. Gosh! I had already predicted that I will definitely change my field of working before I am taking up my further study at Hospitality Management. So, here am I! Instead of dashing forward into my career-after-study, I have silently studying and improving myself about web development, web design, and along with graphic design as well, along these months.. How can this happen?? Well, it was transpired when I have my internship at one of the hotel in my hometown. My passion towards design deeply buried inside is resurrect when I met up with a colleague. He offer me a completely, unrelated, unimaginable, different path of studies of my own, it's the web design. More stories? I bet I will slowly dig it up along my life-path, after I have build up my new career from now own. It's really, completely out of my mind when I have wondering back of my past, until then, The end~(for this very moment).

No comments:

Post a Comment